Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hi!

Hi!

My name is Pugsley Pugglesworth, and in a couple of months a book will be coming out all about me. Well, not really just me, but me and my "Pawsee". You see, our dad use to be an industrial electrician, and then he got really sick with Stage 4 Multiple Sclerosis. He had to stop working, and stay home with us. We aren't complaining mind you, but he didn't like not working very much. Our mom and grandma finally convinced him to write a book about us. You see, he tells these crazy stories all the time to the nieces and nephews. We figured the rest of the world would love to hear about our antics, too!

The first book is "Wally McWinkleBean: The Noodle Adventure". The second book due out later the year is all about me, "The Pugsley Chronicles".

You are lucky to meet me now before I get too famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment